Angular 1.4 has arrived with lots of new features.
Here is a quick look for the top 5 features:
- Reworked animations. $animateCss can be used to simplify and support more complex animations than before.
- ng-messages evaluation. Until now you could just specify strings, now you can evaluate expressions with it. This helps with invalid form validation messages
- limitTo takes now second argument, which can be used for pagination
- bindToController (this will allow binding to this, instead of $scope)
- date filter now supports timezones